MARINATING STEAK – COOKING DIRECTIONS:
- Pierce meat numerous times with a fork.
- Place in large resealable freezer bag with 1 cup (250 ml) teriyaki sauce or Italian salad dressing; refrigerate 12-24 hours. If using packaged quick marinades, marinate 20-30 minutes at room temperature. Discard marinade.
- Grill, broil or pan-fry beef using medium-high heat, turning only once with tongs. Best only cooked to medium.
- Thickness: 1/2″ to 3/4″ (1-2cm) : Rare 3-4 Minutes : Medium 4-5 minutes
- 1″ (2.5cm) Rare 4-6 Minutes : Medium 6-7 Minutes