QUICK SERVE ROAST – COOKING DIRECTIONS:
- Season beef steak/strips.
- In preheated lightly oiled non-stick skillet, cook over medium heat, 2-4 minutes per side for steak, 1 minute per side for strips or until browned, but pink inside.
- Beef is best cooked only to medium.
- Remove beef from pan.
- FOR STEAK: serve with steak sauce, if desired.
- FOR STIR-FRY STRIPS: add sliced vegetables to skillet and cook 5 minutes.
- Add 1 cup (250 mL) sauce and cooked beef strips; heat through. Serve with rice or noodles.